Selling New Cheat Bot! [Paypal]/[Account/Pin] Payment

Go down

Selling New Cheat Bot! [Paypal]/[Account/Pin] Payment

Post  Jesse on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:49 am

Selling an awesome Cheatbot!
Client Info:

Author: James(aka Babablksheep, Wowfreakjoking)

Version: 317

Special thanks to:
Bomb(even though you hate me)
AZN
Josh(For the console)

Settings.ini(Defaults):
"Defaultuser" = The default user that is set when the client is first loaded
"Defaultpass" = The default password that is set when the client is first loaded
"Spamcheck" = set this to 1 to spam the default server with these invisible people... rofl
"Spamdelay" = set this to the number of centiseconds the bots stay logged in for before switching.. I'd keep it 100-300
"Defaultserver" = set this to your favorite server this is what the client's server is set to when it's first started
"Defaultport" = default port the client is set to when its first booted up
"Defaultuserid" = default userId the client is set to when its first booted up
"Pcheck" = Displays every stream send the client does.

Feature List:

*Note: Menus listed and their options(with explinations)*

File:
Change Server- Changes Server Ip you wish to connect to(Credits to Scarecrows)
Change Port- Changes Port which the server is at(Credits to Scarecrows)
Change UserID- Change Your UserID that is sent to the server upon connecting(Credits to Scarecrows, I modified the above two to make this)
Quit- Prompts you if you're sure you want to quit(Credits to Scarecrows)

Tools:
Item IDs- Displays a list of all items up to 7955(377)
Npc IDs- Displays a list of all 377 npcs
Object IDs- Displays a list of all 377 objects

Cheats:
NoClip- Undetectable noclip command.. simply makes it so you can walk through shit..(undetectable unless someone sees you)
Client Drop-Undetectable client drop(instantly logs you out) unless someones sees you... they'll think it's x-logging
Attempt Crash- Trys to crash the server(sends packet 139 with a value of -1) won't work on most dodian servers
Spawn Item(Credits to bomb)- Prompts you to type in an item you wish to spawn(appears in your second inventory slot)
Bank- 'clicks' a bankbooth..(sends packet 252 and clicks object 2213) Works on most Delta servers(a few exceptions)
Object Click- Prompts you to enter in an object to click(packet 132)
Object Click2- Prompts you to enter in an object to click option 2(packet 252)
Auto-Alch(credits to AZN)- Auto alches last item you alched manually(must first alch an item manually)
Login Mask- Stupid attempt to change your name clientside.. didn't feel like following through with it(NOT WORKING)
Object Click Loop- Loops clicking an object until you turn it off
Object Click2 Loop- Loops clicking an object option 2 until you turn it off
Buy 10 Loop- Enter in Item ID and Slot(First slot = 0) (seperated by space) with a Shop interface open to Keep buying 10 of that Item(Enter: "882 1" to loop buy rune arrows in the second slot)
Sell 10 Loop- Same as above just your selling from your inventory (Enter: "882 0" to sell rune arrows in your first inventory slot, Works anywhere!)

Bot:
*Note: All bots are timed according to default delta values.. so if its off blame the server creator.. feel free to try to edit them*
Mine Ess- Mines essence anywhere and banks the ess after a full inventory(Usually requires a pickaxe to be wielded, Depends on Server)
Mine Addy- Mines addy.. after like 6 it banks.. not timed right(works anywhere)
Woodcutting- Enter in a tree to cut(Enter: "yew") and it'll cut Yew trees *Read Woodcutting list for proper Trees to enter*(works anywhere)
RuneCrafting- (Ess must be in first bank Slot)Enter in a rune to make(Enter: "nat") and it'll make nature runes*Read RuneCrafting list for proper Runes to enter*(works anywhere)
FireMake- (Logs must be in first bank Slot) Enter in a log to burn(Enter: "yew) and it'll burn yew logs*Read the Woodcutting list for proper Logs to enter*(works anywhere)
Fletch Shortbow-(Logs must be in first bank Slot & Requires a knife in first inventory slot) Enter in a log to cut(Enter: Yew) and it'll make yew shortbows*Read the Woodcutting list for proper Logs to enter*(works anywhere)
Fletch Longbow-Same as above... just cuts Longbows instead
Auto Reconnect- If you disconnect from the server it'll try to reconnect with the same username and password and if it fails.. it'll try again in 15 seconds

Debug:
Debug Items- Shows Item id when you right click an item
Deubg Npcs- Shows Npc id when you right click an npc
Debug Objects- Shows an Object id when you right click an object
Fps Toggle- Toggles Frames per Second display on and off
Script Timer- Shows Script Timer in seconds in the console
Mouse Packet- Shows information in the console everytime a mouse packet is sent(whether it be real or fake)

Commands(enter in the chatbox):
"--noclip"= Noclips
"--rights 2" = (Credits to Bomb)Enter in 0-2 in place of x to change your clientside playerrights(basically just so you can see a crown)
"--admin" = (Credits to Bomb)Makes you have a gold crown next to your name(changes rights to 2)
"--mod" = (Credits to Bomb)Makes you have a silver crown next to your name(changes rights to 1)
"--norm" = (Credits to Bomb)Makes you have no crown next to your name(changes rights to 0)
"--closeinterface" = Closes any open interface... clientside of course.
"--openinterface" = (Credits to Bomb) Opens the interface you enter after it(5292 = bank) Won't do anything substantial as it doesn't set the inventory overlay
"--dropclient" = Instantly logs you out...
"--openbank" = Opens bank with proper overlay... won't work because the server has a failsafe against this
"--bank" = Banks Item entered after with the slot entered after that(requires bank to be open)(Enter: "--bank 1042 0" to bank a blue partyhat in your first inventory slot)
"--sell" = Sells 1 of the Item in your inventory at the specified slot(first slot = 0)(Enter: "--sell 1042 0" to sell a blue partyhat in your first inventory slot)
"--buy" = Same as above.. just buys and the slot is relative to the store you're buying from
"--gitem" = (Credits to Bomb) Spawns a ground item like 8 spaces away cuz the ground items are fucked up.. never got to fixing... usually picking up doesnt work(server checks if its there)(Enter: "--gitem 1042 1")
"--sobject" = (Credits to Bomb) Spawns an object at your location.. only you can see it(as this is clientside)(Enter: "--sobject 2213")
"--invis" = Makes you invisible to everybody(works on all servers)
"--finvis" = Makes you reappear with my favorite look Wink
"--useitem" = Enter in the two slots of the items you wish to use on each other (Enter: "--useitem 0 27" to use the first item in your inventory with the last)
"--coords" = Sends you your coordinates in the chatbox

Now,
This is how i trade.
ACCOUNT-CHEAT BOT:
you give me details and User/Pass,
I give you Cheat Bot Download.

PAYPAL-CHEAT BOT:
You Offer A Price,
Ill Receive Payment,
You Receive Download.

PIN-CHEAT BOT:
You Give Me Pin And Pin Details,
I Put on Account
then i give you Download.

If there are any problems Contact me VIA Msn:
modsilver@live.com/jesse_james_rocks@hotmail.com

PICTURES:

Jesse
Critic
Critic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling New Cheat Bot! [Paypal]/[Account/Pin] Payment

Post  x j i z z x on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:10 am

awesome
x j i z z x
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:40 am

Thanks For Buying,
VOUCH!
Jesse
Critic
Critic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VIP on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:27 pm

20c on paypal soz...
nice though :l really want
VIP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:26 am

I know u do.
i might make free soon but i rlly need $$ for paypal.
Jesse
Critic
Critic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down